Send encouragement ...

There are two ways: either send an email to prayformitch@gmail.com or click on the "Comments" button located on the lower right of any update entry.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Chemo Day 3 (again!)

I realize I haven't updated the blog in a couple of days and for that I apologize. I have not forgotten how many are passionately carrying Mitch to the Lord; so I don't want to keep you waiting for news. Thanks again for your prayers, concern & encouragement. We are very blessed.

Mitch completed his 3rd day of chemotherapy today. (Just 5 more days to go in this regimen.) We are thankful that he's not been sick, yet. I'm certain that is in answer to your prayers. We continue to pray that the chemo is doing the necessary destruction of the cancer cells even while he continues to feel well enough to eat heartily and walk a couple of miles a day.

Yesterday, Mitch's PA said to us, "you needed a miracle ... and you've had a couple of them to this point." It's obvious that she doesn't know the Lord but she acknowledged that something has happened when she said, "Alot of people on this floor pray for a miracle and then just lie there expecting it to happen. You've worked for yours." Then, she proceeded to wave as she left the room saying, "The force be with you." Again, pray with us that God will be glorified and people drawn to know Him ... not just to credit "the force" & self-will. Thanks.

Counting every day as a miracle & praying with every breath -

Marlene

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying! God has worked a miracle in my life! I have seen to results of God's people praying!